Voting participants should be rewarded! In-app rewards are being outlined and will be distributed and/or claimable from a rewards contract (pending dev.). What type of in-app actions should the DAO reward? What kind of drops should occur? Drop a comment here or let's discuss on Discord.
RELATED TO VOTING BEHAVIOUR
1) Consistent voting - VP spending with some frequency (e.g.: weekly)
Evidence of thoughtful voting - Not spending all VP in the first (random pieces)
2) Time spent per session - As another proxy of the above (with its cons too) probably too hard to implement, but I leave it here
3) Penalize skipping/reward voting all pieces - this is smthg Quasimondo once suggested in Discord; I guess it´s intimately connected to how the algorithm works, so maybe the team should dig a bit on whether this or that benefits Botto´s engines
4) Incentivizing a particular pool (when there are several ones if the team/Quasimondo believes it should be so
5) Incentivizing particular voting behaviors (selective,
*Sidenote: I think that at some point voting Botto´s descriptions should be moved to the app (one main platform for interacting with Botto); participating in this could also be rewarded
6) Rewarding major relative contributors (not absolute) that helped mint a piece that got auctioned very well - very unsure about this, but worth a thought & discussion
RELATED TO OTHER BEHAVIOURS
1) * Not in the app, but could be, eventually one day: Voting Proposals - rewarding proposals that get passed with big acceptance (Ben for instance has made a great work, that consensus building, taking feedback, and so on is very valuable, deserves credit, and could be incentivized)
2) Social Media reach: rewarding those who share/tweet a piece from the app, and whose tweets receive good engagement (in terms of virality, not passive viewing: I would consider retweets & likes), this would reinforce SM strategy that the team is already carrying out
Thats it for now :) Thoughts?